The transition from winter to spring is always difficult in terms of health. Many bacteria and viruses in the environment invite diseases. It is therefore important to keep the immune system strong. It is recommended to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to keep the immune system strong and to use products to support the immune system, such as black seed oil.
Together with spring months, a large number of allergens begins to exist in the environment. Especially flower dust (pollens) cause distress in people at risk because they strongly trigger allergies. The most important way to prevent allergy is to avoid it. However, it is very difficult to avoid pollen. Therefore, support can be taken as protection before spring arrives. Black Seed Oil is a good supplement to prevent allergies. It is also useful to keep the windows closed in order to prevent the pollens from entering the house.
Spring months are the times when the hormones change due to the transition of seasons. One of the health problems that we face in spring is the fatigue that comes from the exit from the winter and adaptation to the new season. It is important to pay attention to the sleep pattern to deal with this problem. On the other hand, energizing supplements can also be used. At this point, the Wheat germ Oil would be a good alternative.
During the winter months, the weight caused by the meals that are eaten countlessly starts to be a problem as spring months come. For those who want to lose weight, it is important to review the diet and increase the movement. For people who are not used to exercising, the best move is brisk walking. Supporters can also be used to facilitate weight loss. Thanks to conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) in its content, Safflower Seed oil can be used for this purpose.
Spring months are all very enjoyable times for us with the sun, which begins to shine slightly, the spring air where we feel the warmth, and the waking nature. If we spend these months paying attention to our health, the pleasure will increase even more. I wish you a healthy and enjoyable spring.
- Blankson H, Stakkestad J.A., Fagertun H., Thom E, J Wadstein J., Gudmundsen O; Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat Mass in overweight and Obese Humans; Nutr.130:2943-2948,2000.
- Human Nutrition and Metabolism. Schleicher P, Saleh M. Black cumin seed: the magical Egyptian herb for allergies, asthma, and immune disorders. Vermont Healing Arts Press; 1998. P 90.
- Rochester,Al-Rowais NA. Herbal Medicine in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Saudi Med J2002;23:1327-31. Hufmann MA. Proc Nutr Soc 2003;62:371-81.
- Nurhan T. Dunford; gourmet and health prompting specialty oils AOCS monograf series on oil seeds chapter 13 s. 359-376.
- Alessandri; C.;P. Pignatelli; et al. AlphaLinoleinic Acid-Rich Wheat Germ Oil Decreases Oxidative Stress and Cd40 Ligand in patients with Mild Hypercholesterolemia, Arterioscler, Thromb. Vasc. Biol.2006,26,2577-2578.