- Preserve Nature’s Best: The difference is in the power of the Zade Vital seed 100% cold pressed under GMP standards, to preserve the natural benefits, minerals and properties found in walnuts.
- Mental Healthy: The walnut is nutrient-dense with protein and essential fatty acids including ALA (alpha-linoleic acid), a herbal Omega 3 fatty acid. This makes it a supportive supplement for mental health and cognitive function.*
- Hair & Skin: Available in liquid form, walnut oil can be used externally on skin and hair to support a healthy radiant appearance.*
- Delicious and Healthy: Can be added to salads for more nutrition.
- No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested, Vegan.
Walnut oil is a source rich in ALA (alpha-linoleic acid), a herbal Omega-3 fatty acid, which makes walnut oil an alternative nutritional source to fish oil, particularly for children. Additionally, it is one of the most important nutritional sources for supporting the improvement of mental health and cognitive functions.*
Experience the power of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea regions with the first truly nutrient-rich seed oils for women and men alike. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!
All Zade Vital products are made with plants that are grown under Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs), developed with leading research universities, and produced under international Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Combining the power of raw nature together with innovative cold pressing practices, and research from universities and scientists, Zade Vital produces and packages natural products, which fuel healthier bodies and contribute to a healthier world. Bring out the Power in ME everyday.
Suggested dosage is ½ - 1 teaspoons by mouth daily for adults.
3.38 FL OZ (100 mL) liquid form. Package name also written in Braille.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from children’s sight and reach, and keep in the original container. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Anticoagulant users are recommended to consult their physician. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you are taking anticoagulants, such as aspirin, Xarelto, Pradaxa and Clexane, do not exceed 3,000 milligrams per day.
If you are taking Warfarin, consult a physician before use. Do not take if you are pregnant or expect to have gallbladder surgery. Stop using the product 2 week before any surgery.
Produced from walnut. May contain traces of other nuts. Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
No Artificial Flavor, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Egg, No Peanuts, No Soybeans, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Crustacean Shellfish. Sodium-Free, Gluten-Free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, treat or diagnose any disease.