Concept Metabolic - Supports Metabolic Control
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range*
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels that are already in the normal range*
- Supports heart health and metabolic control*
- Zade Vital Concept Metabolic: Each blister pack contains 4 daily nutritional supplements cold pressed black cumin seed oil, cold pressed chia seed oil, cold pressed milk thistle seed oil, and Omega 3 fish oil. When taken together they help support metabolic health. Can be taken as a nutritional supplement to meet the body’s daily need for Omega 3-9, Vitamins (A, D, E), minerals and trace elements*
- Chia Seed Oil: Features anti-inflammatory properties and high amounts of ALA (Alpha linolenic acid) which help support healthy blood pressure, blood lipid levels, and blood glucose levels.*
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: It is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidant properties. Black cumin seed oil supports the immune system and the maintenance of normal blood lipid levels.*
- Milk Thistle Seed Oil: Due to its concentration of unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E and phenolic, milk thistle can help support a healthy liver. *
- Omega 3 Fish Oil: Omega 3 fish oil supplements can be used to support heart, brain, joint, mental skin & hair as well as metabolic health in adults.*
- Specialties: 100% Cold Pressed (Except for Omega 3 Fish Oil, Peanut Oil and Hazelnut Oil), Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, 3rd Party Tested.
Suggested dosage take 1 of each color-coded capsule daily as a dietary supplement for adults. Capsules should be swallowed with a sufficient amount of water without crushing or chewing.
1000 mg 120 softgel capsules in blister forms. Package name also written in Braille.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from reach of children and keep in original container. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Anticoagulant drug users are recommended to consult their physician. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you are taking anticoagulants, such as aspirin, Xarelto, Pradaxa and Clexane, do not exceed 3,000 milligrams per day. If you are taking Warfarin, consult a physician before use. Stop using the product 2 weeks before any surgery.
Does not contain nuts. Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Fish oil softgel capsules contain fish oil. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, treat or diagnose any disease.