Concept Fit - Supports Healthy Weight Management
- Supports weight management in addition to physicial exercise*
- Helps maintain metabolic control*
- Zade Vital Concept Fit: Each blister pack contains 4 daily nutritional supplements cold pressed black cumin seed oil, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed flaxseed seed oil, cold pressed safflower oil. When taken together and combined with exercise they help support weight management. Can be taken as a daily supplement.*
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: Black cumin seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidant properties. It helps boost the immune system, regulate healthy blood lipid levels and can be used to support seasonal allergies.*
- Coconut Oil: Studies have shown that MCT (middle chain triglyceride), found in coconut oil, improves resistance, exercise performance, and increases metabolism. Coconut oil also supports a healthy heart, brain, and immune system.*
- Flaxseed Oil: Due to its concentration of Omega 3 fatty acids, flaxseed oil supports gastrointestinal system functions and weight control.*
- Safflower Oil: Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid naturally found in safflower. Along with exercise and dieting it can help reduce body fat, accelerate the metabolism, and help regulate the balance between fat and muscle.*
- Specialties: 100% Cold Pressed (Except for Omega 3 Fish Oil, Peanut Oil and Hazelnut Oil), Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, 3rd Party Tested.
Suggested dosage take 1 of each color-coded capsule daily as a dietary supplement for adults. Capsules should be swallowed with a sufficient amount of water without crushing or chewing.
1000 mg 120 softgel capsules in blister form. Package name also written in Braille.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from reach of children and keep in their original container. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Anticoagulant drug users are recommended to consult their physician. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you are taking anticoagulants, such as aspirin, Xarelto, Pradaxa and Clexane, do not exceed 3,000 milligrams per day.
If you are taking Warfarin, consult a physician before use. Stop using the product 2 weeks before any surgery.
Coconut oil softgel capsules contain coconut oil. Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, treat or diagnose any disease