Sesame Seed Oil
- Preserve Nature’s Best: The difference is in the power of the Zade Vital seed 100% cold pressed under GMP standards, to preserve the natural benefits, minerals and properties found in sesame seeds.
- Vitamin Source: Sesame oil is a good source of Vitamin E, which is a very good antioxidant.*
- Antioxidant Rich: Sesame oil con tains antioxidant ingredients such as Vitamin E, sesamol, and sesamolin. It helps support a healthy and strong immune system.*
- Massage & Aromatherapy: Can be used as an external massage oil and a carrier oil in aromatherapy.*
- Oil Pulling: A traditional method popular in Ayurvedic Medicine. Washing the mouth with sesame seed oil in the mornings would prevent many health problems.*
- Delicious and Healthy: Can be used in salads for a haealthier nutrition.
- No Artificial Ingredients: Non-GMO, 3rd Party Tested, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan. Package name also written in Braille.
The sesame seed is one of the oldest oil seed crops, first domesticated well over 3000 years ago.
Sesame seeds contain lignans sesamolin, sesamin, pinoresinol and lariciresinol. Sesame oil also contains antioxidant ingredients such as Vitamin E, sesamol, and sesamolin. It helps strengthen the immune system and has some metabolic benefits that support the cardiovascular system.*
Experience the power of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea regions with the first truly nutrient-rich seed oils for women and men alike. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold-press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!
All Zade Vital products are made with plants that are grown under Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs), developed with leading research universities, and produced under international Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Combining the power of raw nature together with innovative Cold pressing practices, and research from universities and scientists, Zade Vital produces and packages natural products, which fuel healthier bodies and contribute to a healthier world. Bring out the Power in ME everyday.
Suggested dosage is ½ - 1 teaspoons by mouth daily for adults.
100 ml liquid form. Package name also written in Braille.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from children’s sight and reach, and keep it in its original container. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Anticoagulant drug users are recommended to consult their physician. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you are taking anticoagulants, such as aspirin, Xarelto, Pradaxa and Clexane, do not exceed 3,000 milligrams per day.
If you are taking Warfarin, consult a physician before use. Do not take if you are pregnant or expect to have gallbladder surgery. Stop using the product 2 week before any surgery.
Does not contain nuts. Produced from sesame seed. Contains sesame seed oil. May contain traces of other nuts. Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
No Artificial Flavor, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Egg, No Tree Nuts, No Peanuts, No Soybeans, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Crustacean Shellfish. Sodium-Free, Gluten-Free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, treat or diagnose any disease.