Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Preserve Nature’s Best: The difference is in the power of the Zade Vital seed 100% cold pressed under GMP standards, to preserve natural minerals, vitamins, and benefits found in pumpkin seeds.
- Prostate Healthy: When taken daily, pumpkin seed oil supports prostate health in men and urinary health in men and women.*
- Rich in Essential Fatty Acids: Fatty acids found naturally in plants hold valuable benefits for the body. Our cold pressed pumpkin seed oil is rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids, which work to support cardiovascular and joint health.*
- Delicous and Healthy: Can be added to salads for healthier nutrition.
- No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested, Vegan.
Pumpkin Seed Oil consists of one of the highest volumes of phytosterols, which provides support for a healthy prostate. It supports the alleviation of urinary system problems that may occasionally occur in men after a certain age. It also supports a normal functioning urinary system in women. It’s rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids (EFAs) which support cardiovascular and joint health.*
Experience the power of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea regions with the first truly nutrient-rich seed oils for women and men alike. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!
All Zade Vital products are made with plants that are grown under Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs), developed with leading research universities, and produced under international Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Combining the power of raw nature together with innovative cold pressing practices, and research from universities and scientists, Zade Vital produces and packages natural products, which fuel healthier bodies and contribute to a healthier world. Bring out the Power in ME everyday.
Suggested dosage is ½ - 1 teaspoons by mouth daily for adults.
3.38 FL OZ (100 mL) liquid form. Package name also written in Braille.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from children’s sight and reach, and keep it in its original container. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Anticoagulant users are recommended to consult their physician. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you are taking anticoagulants, such as aspirin, Xarelto, Pradaxa and Clexane, do not exceed 3,000 milligrams per day. If you are taking Warfarin, consult a physician before use.
Stop using the product 2 weeks before any surgery.
Does not contain nuts. Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
No Artificial Flavor, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Egg, No Tree Nuts, No Peanuts, No Soybeans, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Crustacean Shellfish. Sodium Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, treat or diagnose any disease.