Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Skin Face Wash: Cleanse your pores and moisturize your skin with rich oleic acid, or massage into scalp for hair care.
- Beauty Products: Can be added or used to make soaps, body washes, lotions/creams, shampoos and moisturizers.
- Daily Oil: Moisturizes, softens, and supports the skin’s barriers to help protect from outside elements. Helps skin retain moisture naturally and can help soothe irritated skin. Lightweight oil won’t clog pores.
- Natural Cosmetic: Cold pressed oils go on smoothly like a lotion and retain all properties, vitamins, and minerals that are good for you. Easy to use twist off capsules are pre-measured for your convenience ensuring an easy to follow daily skin care regimen. Travel-size friendly.
- No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested.
Experience the power of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea regions with the first truly nutrient-rich seed oils for women and men alike. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold Press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!
After cleansing your face at night, rub a few drops of oil directly onto your face and neck. The skin absorbs the oil quickly and is non-greasy and non-irritating.
Add a few drops of oil to your store-bought mask. Apply to a clean, dry face and leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
After the shower, while your hair is still wet, add a few drops of oil to the ends of your hair, and scalp to hydrate and moisturize. It’s especially nourishing if your hair is dry from using the blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron on a daily basis. You can also use it as an overnight hair treatment, rubbing it onto the ends and wrapping your hair in a towel while you sleep. In the morning, wash your hair.
When your hair is dry, use as a styling product by adding a few drops of oil to the palms of your hand. Rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz. You only need to use a small amount and the product will last longer.
Foot, Hand and Nail:
Massage a few drops of oil into your cuticles and hands to soften and moisturize. Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels and rough feet by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks and wake up to soft feet.
Oils are ideal natural products to ensure lips stay plump, soft and supple. Use a drop or two as a lip balm on dry lips – but be sure to wipe off any excess.
Twist-off the cap and apply 1 softgel to the skin as needed preferably at night. Only for external usage.
Package name also written in Braille.
Avoid direct sun exposure immediately after application to skin. If irritation occurs, stop using to product. Keep product away from sunlight, heat, humidity, and close tightly. Avoid contact with eyes. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
Keep away from sensitive skin areas. If you think or believe you have allergy to any of the ingredients, please do not use this product, or consult a physician before use.
Contains no perfumes, dyes, or fragrances, only nature’s best kept secrets to a healthy body. Please do not eat.