Milk Thistle Seed Oil
- Vitamin E: Essential Fatty Acids (including linoleic acid) offer antioxidant benefits for younger looking skin.
- Everyday Skin and Hair Care: Easy to use twist off capsules are pre-measured for your convenience and ease of use so you never use too much or too little, ensuring an easy to follow daily skin care regimen, healthy skin, and a complexion that glows. Travel-size friendly!
- Essential Oil: Useful as an ideal carrier oil for aromatherapy purposes.
- Natural Oil: Moisturizes and softens skin. Helps skin retain moisture naturally and can help soothe irritated skin. Lightweight oil won’t clog pores.
- Natural Cosmetic: Cold pressed oils go on smoothly like a lotion and retain all properties, vitamins, and minerals that are good for you. These oils can be added to creams, lotions, or natural makeup.
- No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested.
Experience the power of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea regions in the first truly nutrient-rich skincare fixed oils for women and men alike. Milk Thistle Seed Oil contains Vitamin E and high contents of nutrients commonly used in skincare products for their perceived benefits. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!
After cleansing your face at night, rub a few drops of oil directly onto your face and neck. The skin absorbs the oil quickly and is non-greasy and non-irritating.
Add a few drops of oil to your store-bought mask. Apply to a clean, dry face and leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
Body and Bath Oil:
Add a few drops of oil directly onto your skin, into the bath or into your body lotion. It’s safe to use on babies and can also help minimize stretch marks after pregnancy. Rubbing a few drops of oil on thighs, breasts, and stomach during pregnancy can reduce the likelihood of developing stretch marks afterward. The oils are also ideal for keeping skin and hair soft, healthy, and hydrated during pregnancy. This oil helps increases the elasticity of skin due to the high vitamin E content.
Foot, Hand and Nail:
Massage a few drops of oil into your cuticles and hands to soften and moisturize. Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels and rough feet by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks and wake up to soft feet.
Twist-off the cap and apply 1 softgel to the skin as needed preferably at night. Only for external usage.
Package name also written in Braille.
Avoid direct sun exposure immediately after application to skin. If irritation occurs, stop using to product. Keep product away from sunlight, heat, humidity, and close tightly. Avoid contact with eyes. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
Keep away from sensitive skin areas. If you think or believe you have allergy to any of the ingredients, please do not use this product, or consult a physician before use.
Contains no perfumes, dyes, or fragrances, only nature’s best kept secrets to a healthy body. Please do not eat.