Hemp Seed Oil
- PRESERVE NATURE’S BEST: The difference is in the power of the Zade Vital seed: 100% Cold pressed under GMP standards, to preserve natural minerals, vitamins, and benefits found in black cumin which is derived from the Oleum Cannabis plant.
- SUPPORTS WELLBEING: A truly quality edible product to add to your favorite beverage and salad.
- RICH SOURCE OF OMEGA 3 & 6 ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Hemp seed is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs). Fatty acids alpha linoleic acid (omega-3), linoleic acid (omega-6) and oleic acid (omega-9) carry much of the health benefits in hemp seed oil*
- SUPPORT SKIN HEALTH: Skin moisturizer and skin lipid profile support*
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free. Package name also written in Braille.
Cannabis sativa L. is an annual plant in the Cannabaceae family. It has been an important source of food. Hemp seed oil has been used as a food has recently become available in specialty food shops throughout Europe and North America. Hemp Seed Oil is a rich source of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids. One twist-off softgel contain 5 g Hemp Seed Oil also 2.75g Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) and 950mg Linolenic Acid (Omega 3). Hemp contains a wide range of valuable nutrients as well as essential fatty acids OMEGA-3 and OMEGA-6 which can help support overall well-being. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold-press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!