Coconut & Rose Oil
- First Cold Pressed Coconut Oil & Rose Essential: (Rose damascena) Special Blend Coconut Oil, known for helping the appearance of stretch marks, and Rose essential oil, known for supporting skin hydration, are paired together for a synergistic effect that will leave skin feeling soft and looking healthier.
- Daily Skin Moisturizer: Deep, long-lasting moisturizer for dry and damaged skin.
- Split End Repair: Massage oil into scalp and hair for a soft & shiny look, supports existing split-end repair routine.
- Stretch Marks: Coconut oil could help in reducing the appearance of pregnancy/stretch marks.
- Natural Cosmetic: Cold pressed oils go on smoothly like a lotion and retain all herbs, properties, vitamins, and minerals that are good for you. This oil can be added to cream, lotions, shampoos or natural makeup.
- No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested.
Coconut oil has been used in Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years. It is rich in lauric acid, which contains numerous powerful properties; rose oil evokes feelings of relaxation. Now, experience both together with the power of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea regions in the first truly nutrient-rich skincare fixed oils for women and men alike. All non-GMO seeds from which these oils were derived are sourced cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, so we can pass them on to you!
After cleansing your face at night, rub a few drops of oil directly onto your face and neck. The skin absorbs the oil quickly and is non-greasy and non-irritating.
Add a few drops of oil to your store-bought mask. Apply to a clean, dry face and leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
After the shower, while your hair is still wet, add a few drops of oil to the ends of your hair, and scalp to hydrate and moisturize. It’s especially nourishing if your hair is dry from using the blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron on a daily basis. You can also use it as an overnight hair treatment, rubbing it onto the ends and wrapping your hair in a towel while you sleep. In the morning, wash your hair.
When your hair is dry, use as a styling product by adding a few drops of oil to the palms of your hand. Rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz. You only need to use a small amount and the product will last longer.
Body and Bath Oil:
Add a few drops of oil directly onto your skin, into the bath or into your body lotion. It’s safe to use after pregnancy to help minimize stretch marks. Rubbing a few drops of oil on thighs, breasts, and stomach during pregnancy can reduce the likelihood of developing stretch marks afterward. The oils are also ideal for keeping skin and hair soft, healthy, and hydrated during pregnancy.
Oils are ideal natural products to ensure lips stay plump, soft and supple. Use a drop or two as a lip balm on dry lips – but be sure to wipe off any excess.
Twist-off the cap and apply 1 softgel to the skin as needed preferably at night. Only for external usage.
Package name also written in Braille.
Avoid direct sun exposure immediately after application to skin. If irritation occurs, stop using to product. Keep product away from sunlight, heat, humidity, and close tightly. Avoid contact with eyes. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
Keep away from sensitive skin areas. If you think or believe you have allergy to any of the ingredients, please do not use this product, or consult a physician before use.
Contains no perfumes, dyes, or fragrances, only nature’s best kept secrets to a healthy body. Please do not eat.