Chia Seed Oil
- Preserve Nature’s Best: The difference is in the power of the Zade Vital seed 100% cold pressed, natural chia seed oil. Chia seed oil is a remarkable and stable source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids and Omega 6 essential fatty acids.
- Healthy Heart: Helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood levels that are already in the normal range.*
- Everyday Support: High amounts of ALA (Alpha linolenic acid) help support healthy blood pressure, blood lipid levels, and blood glucose levels.*
- Omega 3 Supplement: Contains both Omega 3 essential fatty acids and B vitamins which act as anti-inflammatory agents within the body.*
- No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested.
Chia Seeds, a popular South American staple, is the ultimate seed for wellness and health. They are high in Omega 3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, antioxidants, and many other essential vitamins and minerals.
Experience the power of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea regions with the first truly nutrient-rich seed oils for women and men alike. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!
All Zade Vital products are made with plants that are grown under Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs), developed with leading research universities, and produced under international Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. Combining the power of raw nature together with innovative cold pressing practices, and research from universities and scientists, Zade Vital produces and packages natural products, which fuel healthier bodies and contribute to a healthier world. Bring out the Power in ME everyday.
Suggested dosage is ½ - 1 teaspoon per day for adults. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Packaged in 3.38 FL OZ (100 mL). Package name also written in Braille.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from children’s sight and reach, and keep it in its original container. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Anticoagulant users are recommended to consult their physician. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you are taking anticoagulants, such as aspirin, Xarelto, Pradaxa and Clexane, do not exceed 3,000 milligrams per day. If you are taking Warfarin, consult a physician before use.
Stop using the product 2 weeks before any surgery.
Does not contain nuts. Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
No Artificia Flavor, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Egg, No Tree Nuts, No Peanuts, No Soybeans, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No crustacean shellfish. Sodium-Free, Gluten-Free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, treat or diagnose any disease.