- Poperties Healthy Skin: Anise oil is known for properties which can help with breakouts and skin recovery. Helps skin care with antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial properties.
- Soothing Effect: Supports the healing of damaged or dry skin, while providing soothing relief.
- Natural Cosmetic: Cold pressed oils go on smoothly like a lotion and retain all properties, vitamins, and minerals that are good for you. These oils can be safely added to shampoos, creams, lotions, or natural makeup.
- Easy Skin Care: Easy to use twist-off capsules are pre-measured for your convenience and ease of use so you never use too much or too little, ensuring an easy to follow skin care regimen, healthy skin, and a complexion that glows. Also travel-friendly!
- No Artificial Ingredients: Non GMO, Kosher & Halal, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Sodium-Free, 3rd Party Tested.
Anise was first cultivated in Egypt and was brought to Europe for its medicinal value. Anise oil is somewhat difficult to derive, and has been sought after by many civilizations throughout history. Experience the power of the Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Sea regions with the first truly nutrient-rich seed oils for women and men alike. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean cold press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!
Foot, Hand and Nail:
Massage a few drops of oil into your cuticles and hands to soften and moisturize. Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels and rough feet by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks and wake up to soft feet.
Twist-off the cap and apply 1 softgel to the skin as needed preferably at night. Only for external usage.
Package name also written in Braille.
Avoid direct sun exposure immediately after application to skin. If irritation occurs, stop using to product. Keep product away from sunlight, heat, humidity, and close tightly. Avoid contact with eyes. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
Keep away from sensitive skin areas. If you think or believe you have allergy to any of the ingredients, please do not use this product, or consult a physician before use.
Contains no perfumes, dyes, or fragrances, only nature’s best kept secrets to a healthy body. Please do not eat.