Concept Cardio - Supports Heart Health
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels that are already in the normal range.*
- Helps maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range.*
- Supports cardiovascular health.*
- Zade Vital Concept Cardio: Each blister pack contains 4 daily nutritional supplements cold pressed black cumin seed oil, cold pressed camelina seed oil, cold pressed grapeseed oil, and Omega 3 fish oil. When taken together they help support heart health. Can be taken as a daily supplement to provide the body with Omega 3-9, Vitamins (A, D, E), vital minerals and trace elements.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: Black cumin seed oil is a fixed oil extracted using our unique cold press method. Due to its essential fatty acids and antioxidant properties. Black cumin seed oil supports the immune system and helps maintain normal blood lipid and blood sugar levels.*
- Camelina Seed Oil: Camelina seed oil contains high amounts of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) which is a plant-based Omega 3 fatty acid, tocopherols, phospholipids and phytosterols, which studies have shown support the maintenance of already normal blood lipid levels and cardiovascular health.*
- Grape Seed Oil: Grape seed oil contains essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and phenolic compounds which support cardiovascular health and help decrease LDL and increase HDL.*
- Omega 3 Fish Oil: Omega 3 fish oil supplements can be used to support heart, brain, joint, mood & mental health.*
Specialties: 100% Cold Pressed (Except for Omega 3 Fish Oil, Peanut Oil and Hazelnut Oil), Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, 3rd Party Tested.
Suggested dosage take 1 of each color-coded capsule daily as a dietary supplement for adults. Capsules should be swallowed with a sufficient amount of water without crushing or chewing.
1000 mg 120 softgel capsules in blister forms. Package name also written in Braille.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of administration. Dietary supplements may not replace normal nutrition. Keep away from reach of children and keep in their original container. May not be used to prevent or treat medical conditions. Please consult your physician prior to use and if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. Do not purchase damaged or open containers. Seek medical advice if an undesired effect is observed. Anticoagulant drug users are recommended to consult their physician. Due to the nature of the ingredients, natural color variation, precipitates, solidification, or turbidity may occur in this product.
If you are taking anticoagulants, such as aspirin, Xarelto, Pradaxa and Clexane, do not exceed 3,000 milligrams per day.
If you are taking Warfarin, consult a physician before use. Stop using the product 2 weeks before any surgery.
Does not contain nuts. Manufactured on equipment that was used to make products containing nuts. Fish oil softgel capsules contain fish oil. Should not be used in people who are allergic to any of the ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, treat or diagnose any disease.