1. Stay active: Being active has been shown to have many health benefits, both physically and mentally. Exercise plays a vital role in building and maintaining strong muscles and bones.
2. Sleep well: Sleep provides essential support to the immune system. Getting sufficient hours of high-quality sleep enables a well-balanced immune defense. So, your body needs sleep to fight infectious diseases.
3. Relax: The coronavirus disease pandemic is stressful for all of us. Fear and anxiety about a new disease and what could happen can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions. To find the healthy ways to cope with stress would be helpfull for support your health both physically and mentally.
4. Eat fresh and natural: Fruits and vegetables are potent sources of thousands of compounds known to protect health. A health-supporting diet and drinking lots of water are the first line of defense against disease.
5. Limit processed foods: Large number of calories in processed and fast food may lead to health problems. Try to choose healthier and natural options containing less of these substances.
6. Take Supplements: One of the most important ways to strengthen your health is by supporting immune system. There are numerous supplements that have been shown to support and balance immune system and therefore your health.
7. Healthcare maintenance: If you have medications prescribed for any condition, be sure to take them as directed by your doctor or pharmacist..
8. Stay connected: Talking with loved ones while in isolation can help reduce the anxiety and instances of feeling down. Technological devices and communication tools are the best way to reach loved ones during pandemic.
9. Keep social distance: Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus. Stay home as much as possible and avoid non-essential travel.
10.Keep clean: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol..