WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Natural Products Association (NPA), the oldest and largest association dedicated solely to the natural products industry, continued its strong membership growth during the second quarter and third quarter of 2018, welcoming 29 new members to the organization.
“We’re racking up big wins for consumers and the Association as our membership continues to thrive,” said Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., President and CEO of NPA. “Natural Products Day enjoyed the largest turnout ever, we hosted yet another successful Big Natural, and we’re continuing to lead at the federal and state levels on big issues including trade, product labeling, WIC, and regulatory reform. We welcome our newest members and look forward to continuing this strong momentum as we close out 2018.”
New NPA members that have joined in Q2 and Q3 include:
Accurate & Precise Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Allergy Intellect, Inc.
- Allmax Nutrition Inc.
- Asmait Skin Care and Design, LLC
- Baxco Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Beverly International Nutrition BioNeutra North America Inc.
- Biosil Technologies, Inc.
- Cedar Bear Naturales, Inc.
- Creative Bioscience LLC
- DFH Ashley-Martin Manufacturing, LLC Fine Touch Laboratories, Inc. Hollywood Health Products
- Markus Enterprises
- Mesilla Valley Wholefoods
- Mineral Logic, LLC
- NaturalSci Regulatory Consulting Corp. OmniActive Health Technologies, Inc.
- Poya Marketing Ltd/New Directions Aromatics Inc.
- Pure Source LLC
- Quincy Bioscience
- Richdale Food Shops
- Talbot’s Pharmaceuticals Family Products, LLC Top Health Ingredients, Inc.
- US Food Manufacturing LLC
- US Pharma Lab, Inc.
- VitaScript Optimal Health
- Wasserman & Associates
- Zade Global Inc.
Natural Products Association
The Natural Products Association (NPA) is the trade association representing the entire natural products industry. We advocate for our members who supply, manufacture and sell natural ingredients or products for consumers. The Natural Products Association promotes good manufacturing practices as part of the growth and success of the industry. Founded in
1936, NPA represents approximately 1,100 members accounting for more than 10,000 locations of retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of natural products, including foods, dietary supplements and health/beauty aids. Visit www.npanational.org.